Flat rate Shipping Charges are only for Greece and orders will be delivered in approximately 2 – 3 business days.
International Shipping Charges are based on actual freight and orders will be delivered in approximately 7 – 14 business days. We will contact you with shipping quotes on International orders.
We send email notifications with tracking numbers for all orders. Smaller and lightweight items on international orders may ship ELTA(Hellinic Post Office).
International orders do not include Customs, Duty and VAT fees that you may be charged. These amounts may be substantial and are you the Buyer’s responsibility. Any refused orders based on customs and duty fees will not be refunded.
Return of Merchandise numbers will be used and the returned merchandise must reach MotoDrift® within thirty (30) days after the original ship date to the buyer. MotoDrift® will not accept the return of or issue refund for any merchandise more than thirty (30) days after the original ship date to the buyer. Close out or scratched items are non-returnable.
This is an exclusive brand new ergonomic product projected by MotoDrift!
Skid plate Suzuki V-Strom DL650
- A high-quality Skid-Plate which the main part consists of an aluminum plate with side covers made by non-flammable polycarbonate plastic
- It is designed to provide critical protection, to be lightweight and elegant.
- While at the same time protects basic lower parts of the motorcycle, especially the oil filter and cooler from curbs, stones and other road debris.
- The ergonomic design of MG Skid-Plate allows to the rider/mechanic to change motorcycle oils without remove it.
- All needed hardware is included and the installation is very easy.
- Cutting down parts with laser method
- Motorcycle model logo indicated
- Includes stainless steel screws, washers, lock nut, spacers
- Precise application
- Very easy and fast installation
- High quality
- Installation instructions included
Please double-check the type of crash-bars you have by checking the pictures here.
V-Strom DL650 Crash-bars
No posts found